The main mission of the Society is to develop professional standards for financial analysts in Ukraine. Members of the Society believe that the high professional standards of financial analysts are an obligatory condition for the development of the Ukrainian economy.
The success of its mission the USFA sees in the performance of a number of tasks:
- Exchange of experience and knowledge between the members of the Society;
- Communication with foreign partners to explain the risks of investing in the Ukrainian economy;
- Participation in the activities of state authorities of Ukraine for their consulting support;
- Open communication with the public to explain the main trends in the development of Ukraine's economy and financial market of the country;
- Participation in educational projects, aimed at helping higher education institutions and the media in obtaining the necessary knowledge related to the financial industry.